Trinity Group is seeking to recruit a highly qualified and experienced person to serve in the indicated position below;
Date: October 16, 2017
Application Deadline:November 27, 2017
Job Title: Accountant
Work Station: Kitengela.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements;
- Management of Payroll. Ensuring all statutory deductions is paid on a timely basis on a monthly basis. (N.S.S.F, N.H.I.F, P.A.Y.E, V.A.T, Withholding Tax, Installment Tax )
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology;
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs;
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards; Provide internal and external auditing services for the company
- Efficient Management of Credit with Customers and suppliers
- Provide financial leadership for all strategic and business decisions for the company and aligned with Corporate Finance.
- Provide financial analysis and scenario planning for all major company decisions (price analysis and risk management.)
- Assistance with any special project work on and as needed basis Responsible for the financial planning, budgeting, and Fixed costs
- Responsible for financial reporting of key market indicators (revenue, fixed costs and Cash Flow)
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
Qualifications for the Accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- A Certified Public Accountant or Certified Management Accountant Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good customer care
- Strong numeracy skills and a sound understanding of accounting practices.
- Need to possess strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to understand business processes, systems and objectives to apply in financial analysis.
- Excellent prioritization skills are needed.
- Substantial competency to solve critical problems requiring theoretical knowledge and innovative application to an array of financial, business and management problems or issues. Accounting and finance fundamentals,
- Strong computing skills including Microsoft Office suite and in particular Excel
- Excellent organization skills
- Killer time management skills - An ability to meet deadlines
- Great communication skills
- Works well under pressure and the ability to resolve complex issues.
- Honesty and Accountability
- Should be very Attentive to Detail.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Should have strong Analytical skills and use of logic to address work related issues and problem.
Please put ‘Accountant’ as the email subject.